Cutlass Trilogy

Friday, October 11, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things!



I decided to join this awesome bloghop called Celebrate the Small Things. If you want to join in, head over to VikLit's blog and sign up!  I do love anything that makes me pause on life and remind myself how lucky I am and how positive I need to be.

I am celebrating is my admission into candidacy for my master's program! :D This means that I am prepped and ready to take the comp in March (four days, I will be out of commission, lol). THEN I can graduate in May!! I'm very much ready!

I am also celebrating a vast majority of amazing friends who continuously encourage me. I've been editing my book the past week and I'm not sure I would have had the motivation to keep going if not for them!

I am celebrating this beautiful Sunshine Award given to me by Cathrina Constantine! Thank you so much for thinking of me!


Here are the questions:

Fave color: Purple
Fave animal: Umm...I like dogs and elephants. LOL.
Fave number: 10
Fave non-alcoholic drink: green tea!
Fave alcoholic drink: I'm a fan of red wine.
Facebook or Twitter: ooohh...Facebook, I'll get better at Twitter.
Passions: Writing & health
Prefer giving or getting presents? Giving!!!
Fave city? Let's go with Rome.
Fave TV Shows: SHERLOCK!!! 


Now, I'm nominating some friends! 



Anyone else who would like to jump in and answer these questions for themselves, go right ahead! :) 

Happy weekend!! 
Boomer Sooner!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Lots of good things going on for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots to celebrate, congrats on all the editing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! It sounds like a big thing to celebrate this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always good to have friends, especially the encouraging type!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Ashley on the admission and blog award. Elephants...a little big for the backyard huh? Kidding. Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog and enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on admission, editing and your award! Great week.

    Rhonda ~ Celebrating at Laugh Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of great things to celebrate!
    Congrats on your admission to the Master's programme!
    And I agree with you... purple is a wonderful colour and Rome is a great city (though Paris is my fave)
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, hey, thanks Ashley!!! That's so sweet. I'm not sure how this award works... but I'm honored to be nominated! And purple is my favorite color, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurrah to getting into your masters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for your Masters program admission!!

    And thanks for tagging me for an award! You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great celebrations. Welcome to the blog hop. It's great fun and there are so many people celebrating together every Friday that it can be a real spirit booster. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, and may you pass with great honors and little stress! It's amazing how much words from friends who know can make you push on that much harder and make life that much easier.

    Congrats on your award too. Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! That is certainly something to celebrate!!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete