Cutlass Trilogy

Friday, October 21, 2011

Shirts! Whoo!

Sorry guys, this week's been busy! But hopefully I'll have some stuff for you next week! (After this crazy Art History exam). I wanted to show you the shirts I made for my books. Now...I know I'm not published...but I still LOVE this! We're just experimenting right now, but so far we have this:


Yes, we ate chocolate everything while doing this. Now, I made a homemade screen print with tulle, a needlework ring, and mod podge. I think it worked well!

What do you guys think?

11 comments:

  1. It did work well. And chocolate makes everything fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ash,
    Hope you are well :) The top is awesome looks like you did well. You are very welcome for the award your blog rocks.
    Eve.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's so awesome! You sounded all McGyver there. I made a T-shirt with tulle, a needlework ring, and mod podge. Next week, I'm going to make pants with duct tape, frosting, and a battery! ;) Seriously, though. So very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!! They were fun to make! I plan on making more, I just don't know what to add yet.
    LOL, Peggy, I laughed to hard when I read that! You never know! I hafta be crafty. I'm a poor college kid!

    @Life Unordinary - Thank you! It's called Primitive! I had to google pirate fonts and download them. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. I LOVE that. How much would it take for me to commission you to make a splintered shirt? HEE. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would do it for fun!! Tell me what you'd like! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shirt! Catchy book title, too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, like the shirt! I hope you don't mind but I've included you in a writing related tag on my blog. Hope you'll come check it out!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoah, that's awesome! Way to be crafty. ;)

    ReplyDelete