Cutlass Trilogy

Monday, May 9, 2011

Blog Award! Excitement!

Today I received a wonderful blog award today from Cherie. Her blog Ready. Write. Go. is so pretty and wonderful to read, and she's one of the sweetest people I've met! Make sure you check out her blog! 



Isn't it pretty? It sparkles. 

These are the rules for this award: 

1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact the winners to congratulate them. 

Ohkay, 7 facts...

1. In everyday conversation, I actually use the "words" peeps (for people) and whatev

2. I always where these bracelets on my left wrist. 


The two with red beads are actually made of beans, and they're all from Peru (which is where my boyfriend's family is from). 

3. I have a twin. His name is Kenneth. We are nothing alike. He wants to be an actor and he's very good with accents. Sometimes he looks like Jack Black. Just don't tell him. haha. We were also 2 and a half months premature. So, I was about 2 pounds when I was born. 

4. I once had purple hair! 

5. I've mentioned this, but I'm learning American Sign Language. On Sunday I had the longest ASL conversation of my life! My bf's parents are deaf, and there are about seven (I think) others in his family who are deaf. It's a fun experience. 

6. In reference to # 3, I have a scar on my neck from my premature birth. It looks like I was bitten by a vampire...kinda. lol. Or at least, that's what the kids in my elementary school said. 

7. I've taken a liking to tea...now I drink a cup of hot tea with honey every night. :) 

Okay! That's all done, and you know some more things about me. lol. Now for my new stylish, blogging buddies!! 


Congrats guys!! You all have such wonderful, stylish blogs! :) 

In other news, I had a two hour and ten minute Italian Final. I also rewrote my query, and hopefully I can post that later today! Until then, Ciao!! 

4 comments:

  1. You are so pretty, Ashley. Love the purple hair! Wow on being premature. 2 pounds is like 2 packs of butter O_o

    Goodluck on your finals!

    Ciao, bella. (hehhe. Wish I knew Italian, it's such a beautiful language.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much, Cherie! So are you!!

    Yeah, we were tiny! It's pretty crazy to think about, especially since we're so much older now.

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you and thank you so much, Ashley!!! Thanks for sharing such interesting facts, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *jumps around like Donkey at the end of the Shrek 1 DVD*

    THANK YOU so much for the award you lovely lady you!

    How fun is it to have a twin! I was about 2 months preemie also .. heh who knew! And I think scars makes you hawt! :)

    ReplyDelete