Cutlass Trilogy

Thursday, March 10, 2011

No Kindness to Strangers...

Since I'm not lying about having written for 8 years, I have a lot of rejection letters. Some deserved...and some...well...you know. As you can imagine, my list of agents is pretty long.
This was my first real list. I wrote these from my Writers Market then looked them up. Those who accepted my type of Book, I wrote their address down....I also drew because I got board half-way through.
This was the most recent. I'm pretty sure I've been rejected by almost everyone on here. :/ Story of my life...and every other writer out there. Now I'm planning on buying a new Writers Market and staring all over again. :/

Meanwhile...

I'll be doing this: editing. I will also be working on the third book!! And a short story about two of my favorite characters--Cove and Sara Rowell!

No comments:

Post a Comment